Meeting Topic List
Here are some suggested topics for Marijuana Anonymous meetings:
- Self Acceptance
- Handling Depression
- Fear & How To Overcome It
- Peace Of mind
- Holiday Slips And How To Avoid Them
- What Do I Do About Gossip
- Where Am I Right Now
- Threats To My Sobriety: What Are They?
- Resentments & What Do I Do About Them?
- Overcoming Self Pity
- Making Decisions
- Do I Give Other People My Power?
- How Do I Work The MA Program?
- Emotional Maturity
- Emotional Sobriety
- Do I Feel Worthwhile To Myself & Others?
- Am I Giving And Receiving Love?
- Nature Of Marijuana Addiction?
- How Do I Stay Sober
- Letting Go Of Old Ideas
- Principles Before Personalities: The 12th Tradition
- Do People Annoy Me?
- Do I Have Unrealistic Expectations?
- My Fantasies: Constructive Or Destructive?
- Do I Keep Myself From Getting What I Want?
- What Is The Quality Of My Sobriety?
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Handling Anger
- Dependence On A Higher Power
- Personal Growth
- Obsessions: Identifying Them And Dealing With Them
- Spiritual Awakening Or Experience
- Spiritual Living
- Twelfth Stepping
- Twenty-Four Hour Living
- How Did I Find MA?
- The Most Important Lesson I Have Learned In Program
- The Need For Fellowship
- The Enjoyment Of Sobriety
- Self-Esteem: How Do I Improve Mine?
- How I Have Fun In Sobriety
- Living A Spiritual Life In A Material World
- Step Thirteen
At MA Online we celebrate milestones of recovery and give chips for various lengths of sobriety from marijuana,
alcohol, and other mind altering chemicals.
We have virtual chips to recognize milestones of sobriety. You can reward yourself by accessing a link here. Better
yet, share your sobriety time in a meeting or in the chatroom, and someone can send you a virtual chip.